2. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
– Identity Data: includes first name, last name, and username.
– Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
– Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
– Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to manage your relationship with us, process your transactions, and communicate with you about our products, services, and events that we believe may be of interest to you.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
5. Third Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
6. Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws regarding your personal data, including the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal data.
8. Contact Us
Welcome to Scotland DMV Entertainment, LLC – your premier source of top-tier events in Scotland County. As a locally-based entertainment company, we are deeply rooted in our community’s vibrant culture, bringing together the best of local talent, diverse entertainment, and professional event management.